How well do you know a famous logo, artwork, landmark or an iconic portrait of a famous person? Test it out with Pixer Guesser – an absolutely fun brain teasing game, where all the images are pixelated.
- an absolutely fun brain teaser designed for travel lovers, art lovers, history/movie/fashion/music lovers and geeks. Challenging but not stressful.
- 400 levels in total covering 100 famous logos, 100 famous artworks, 100 famous landmarks and 100 iconic portraits of the most famous people in history.
- various hints to help you progress (depixelate, reveal a correct letter, remove all wrong letters, reveal answer).
- earn in-game coins as you progress.
- 9 different keyboard layouts including QWERTY (default) for easier typing.
- Info screen offers detailed explanation of how to make the most of the app.
- easy to understand user interface.
- absolutely no forced ads, but you can choose to watch an ad to earn coins.
About the game
It’s a fun guessing game where your goal is to recognize an object in the image from a pixelated version of it.
The game contains several different object types: company logos, famous people, landmarks & artworks.
In each level you get to figure out a single object. You can click on the image to see it in full size, but the main content is always visible on the main screen.
Some of the levels require buying the “All levels” bundle in the purchases page.
If you’re stuck, there are a number of hints you can use to help you identify the object.
The most commonly used help is the “Enhance“. It reduces the pixelation of (depixelates) the image. The first enhancement is free, but the price increases the more you enhance.
There are other hints available such as:
- Reveal a letter: reveal a letter of the correct answer.
- Remove wrong letters: keep only the letters which are in the answer.
- Solve the level: simply show the answer.
Click on the question mark icon on the top right corner of the level to use them.
Using hints costs in-game coins. You get them by completing the levels (5 coins per level) and voting (1 coin). If you still need more coins, please visit the purchase page.
Practising how to type isn’t the goal of the game, and that’s why we made typing as easy as possible for you. In Settings, 9 most common keyboard layouts are available, and you can choose the one with which you’re most familiar.
Want more fun? Check out my other games crafted with great efforts.
Currently there are 20 apps available on the Android platform, namely Pixer Guesser, Geo Mania, Landmark Quiz, Art Academy, Country Mania, Maritime Academy, Emoji Mania, Sky Academy, Morse Mania, Morse Chat, Brick Mania, Color Mania, Hop Mania, Jezz Mania, Lip Reading Academy, NATO Alphabet, Braille Academy, Elements Academy, and Greek Alphabet Academy;
there are 20 apps available on the iOS platform, namely Pixer Guesser, Geo Mania, Landmark Quiz, Art Academy, Country Mania, Maritime Academy, Emoji Mania, Sky Academy, Morse Mania, Morse Chat, Brick Mania, Swiss Mania, HopMania, Jezz Mania, Lipreading Academy, NATO Alphabet, Braille Academy, Elements Academy, and Greek Alphabet Academy.
Simply download them and try them out!