Hello everyone! Who doesn’t love spaghetti pesto? And spaghetti pesto with your favorite vegetables? Hmmmmm, sounds delicious. 🙂 This dish is also super easy to make. It takes around 20 mins in total before you can enjoy it. The other advantage is that there are no fixed ingredients. You can just add your own favorite ingredients and make it your dish!
Let’s have a look at the ingredients I used to make this dish (suggested for two people).
- Zucchini (one)
- Bell pepper (one)
- Pesto sauce (two table spoon) (the one I bought is mixture of basil, pine nut and olive oil)
- Butter (25g)
- Red chili (half) (depending on how spicy you want the dish to be)
- Garlic (2-5 cloves) (depending on how strong the garlic flavor you want the dish to have)
- Grand cheese or parmesan
- Basil (around 5 leaves)
- Spaghetti (amount for 2 people)
- Salt (certain amount)
- Shrimps (50g) (if you don’t like shrimps or just want vegetables this time, simply ignore this ingredient)
- (You can also add some mushrooms and scallion slices if you like)
Start boiling water and at the same time let’s prepare the ingredients. 🙂
- Cut zucchini and bell pepper into small pieces
- Cut red chili pepper into slices
- Cut basil into very small pieces
- Grind garlic and cheese
When the water starts boiling, add 3/4 table spoon of salt and then put the spaghetti in. Boil it for around 10 mins (depending on how hard you want the spaghetti to be). At the same time, put butter in a pan and turn fire to 5/6. Add first red chili slices and pesto sauce. Stir it for 1 min and then add zucchini, shrimps and 3/4 tea spoon of salt. Fry it for around 5-7 mins till the liquid is a bit sticky. Add bell pepper and stir for 1-2 mins. At last, switch off fire and add garlic and minced basil. Mixed the sauce well and equally spread it on the boiled spaghetti.
Last but not least, don’t forget to spread some cheese if you like while the dish is still hot. 🙂